Border Security Force Recruitment 2017 Constable 1074 Posts-
Eligible Candidates may apply for recruitment to 1074 permanent posts of Constable in Border Security Force (BSF). Send applications in prescribed format along with all documents of educational qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate, age proof, date of birth etc by 12-10-2017 .
Application forms submitted after due date shall not be accepted.
Posts & Eligibility Norms :
|Constable||1074||18-23 yrs||Matriculation with 2 yrs exp OR ITI certificate and 1 yrs exp||Rs.5,200-20,200+GP 2000|
Trade wise posts:
Constable (Cobbler): 67 Posts .
Constable (Tailor): 28 Posts .
Constable (Carpenter) : 02 Posts.
Constable (Draughtsman): 01 Post .
Constable (Painter): 05 Posts.
Constable (Cook): 332 Posts .
Constable ( Water Carrier): 177 Posts.
Constable (Washer Man): 131 Posts.
Constable (Barber): 85 Posts .
Constable (Sweeper): 212 Posts.
Constable ( Waiter): 27 Posts .
Constable (Mali): 01 Post .
Constable (Khoji): 06 Posts.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Exam.
Physical Standard Test: –
1. SC / ST candidates of all States : Height-162.5 Cms and Chest- 76-81 Cms.
2. Men belonging to the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates blong to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir : Height-165 Cms and Chest- 78-83 Cms.
3. All other States and Union Territories: 167.5 Cms and 78-83 cms.
Physical Efficiency Test: Allapplicants heve to Completed 5 KM race within 24 minutes. Those candidates will qualified in PST, PET and Documentation Trade Test, they will be called for Written test.
Written test will be of 100 marks consist of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions. Question paper will be set-
1. General Awareness/ General Knowledge.
2. Knowledge of elementary Mathematic.
3. Analyticalaptitude and ability to observe the distinguish patterns.
4. Basic knowledge of the English and Hindi.
Fee Structure : Nil.
Procedure to Apply : Applicants are requested to send their prescribed applications along with all relevant documents to given address on or before due date of 12-10-2017 . Candidates shall be called for intevriews after proper scruntiy of applications. Candidates must send as many experience certificates to gain an edge in shortlisting process.
Important Dates :
Last date to send completed application forms : 12-10-2017 .