Current Affair 16th march for competitive exam 2018
Current affairs 2018 – 2019, Quiz for preparation of UPSC, IPBS,RRB,SBI PO & Clerk, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. Our Current affairs page covers various sections like banking & finance, business & economy, Indian and International affairs, defence, environment,persons and many others.
- India Rank 133rd among 156 countries in world happiness Index 2018.
- WHO-SEARO countries adopt Delhi End TB Summit Statement of Action to eradicate TB
- India-Iran: Cabinet approves Agreement for Avoidance of Double Taxation.
- Angela Merkel Elected To 4th Term As German Chancellor.
- India-United Kingdom(UK) Joint Team has won Newton-Bhabha Fund for project on Groundwater Arsenic Research in the Ganga River Basin.
For more Current affair CLICK HERE
For GK QUIZ CLICK HERE