Gk Current affairs Quiz for Competitive Exams 2018
- Which country hosted the first G-20 meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of 2018?
2. Which city has topped the Mercer Quality of Living Survey 2018?
3. Who authored the book on Paramveer Chakra Awardees ‘Paramveer Parwane’?
[B] Prabhakiran Jain
[C] Aman Anand
[D] Bipin Rawat.
4. What is the theme of the 2018 World Down syndrome Day?[A] My life, My Community.
[B] What I bring to the workplace
[C] My friends, My
[D] What I bring to my community.
5. The Union Cabinet has approved the inclusion of the communities ‘Parivara and Talawara’ as synonym of “Nayaka’ in the list of STs. Both the communities are belong to which state?
[D] Andhra Pradesh.
6. The Union Cabinet has recently approved North-East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS) 2017 with financial outlay of how much amount upto March 2020?
[A] Rs.4000 crore
[B] Rs.2000 crore
[C] Rs.3000 crore
[D] Rs.5000 crore.
7. The Union Cabinet has recently approved the launch of Ayushman Bharat -National Health Protection Mission (ABNHPM).
The meeting was chaired by whom?
[A] Rajnath Singh
[B] Prakash Javadekar
[C] Narendra Modi
[D] Radha Mohan Singh.
8. The Union Government has constituted which task force to draft new Direct Tax Law?
[A] Arun Jaitely
[B] Arvind Subramanian
[C] Pritam Das
[D] Arvind Modi.
9. What is the theme of the 2018 World Water Day (WWD)?
[A] Why Waste Water?
[B] Nature for Water
[C] Wateris Life
[D] Better Water, Better