INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) Recruitment 2018 Commissioned Officers (AFCAT) 182 Posts Online form
IAF invites applications from eligible candidates for 182 permanent posts of Commissioned Officers for the courses commencing in Jul 2019 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
Vacancies & Eligibility :-
|Commissioned Officers (AFCAT)||182||20-24 yrs||Any Graduate||Rs.56,100-1,10,700/-|
Branches, Course Number and Vacancies:-
- AFCAT Entry (Flying Branch): 42 Posts.
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty – Technical): 76 Posts.
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty – NonTechnical): 40 Posts.
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch): 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch.
- Meteorology Branch (Ground Duty – NonTechnical): 24 Posts.
Dates to be Consider:-
Starting date of online application:- 16-06-2018.
Last date of online application:- 15-07-2018.
Recruitment MODE :-
Selection will be based on written test and Physical fitness test. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing.
Stage-II: Run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 mins, do 10 pushups and 03 chin ups.
For Flying Branch. Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only.
No Application fee.