IOCL Recruitment 2018 Vacany in Junior Operator
|IOCL june 2018||Details|
|Junior Operator||ITI, 12TH|
|Job Location||Across India|
Last date to Apply
Qualification Details : –
1. Post Name & Pay :-
Junior Operator Gr -I & Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I – Rs, 10,500 – 24,500/-
2. Qualification & Experience :-
a. Junior Operator Gr -I – Matric (Class X) with 2 (Two) years ITI in any of the Following Trades: ( I ) Electronics Mechanic (2) Instrument Mechanic (3) Electrician (4) Machinist (5) Fitter -Minimum One year post qualification wo perience in the relevant filed (excluding training a factory/manufacturing organization. Apprenti ing under Apprentice Act after two years regula ourse Of ITI will be considered as experience subjec production of National Apprentice Certificate sued by National Council Of Vocational Training.
b. Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I – Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of45% marks aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in f SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid eavy Vehicle Driving License to be issued by the Regional ransport Office(RTO) – Minimum one year work experience in Hea ehicle driving (excluding training).
3. Date of reckoning Eligibility criteria :- The date for the purposes of possession of qualification, experience and meeting age criteria shall be 31st May 2018
1. On-line registration of application commences from – 26th May 2018 and closes on 16th June 2018
2. Tentative Date of Written Test is – I5th July 2018.
3. Tentative Date of uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the written test for SPPT is – 30th July 2018
4. Tentative date of SPPT for the shortlisted candidates is -16th to 18th August 2018.
5. Tentative Date of upload of selected candidates is -30th September 2018.
1. Proof of Date of Birth — Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate / mark sheet mentioning the Date of Birth, School leaving certificate — duly self-attested.
2. Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification including semester- wise marks sheets – duly self-attested.
3. Attested copy Of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority if applicable – duly self-attested.
4. Copy of service book, discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
5. Recent colour passport size photograph. Signature in black ink N/A.