RECRUITMENT-Class-IV Vacancies in Excise & Commercial Department of J&K ( State / Divisional Level Jammu)
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating for selection process to be followed for the Class-IV posts shown below in Excise and Commercial Taxes Departments, Jammu Division and State Level. Other detail like no. of posts, categories wise breakup and eligibility criteria is given below :
Divisional Cadre Jammu Posts :
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Category Wise Breakup (Guard):
OM – 79
RBA – 28
SC – 11
ST – 14
ALC – 4
OSC – 3
Category Wise Breakup (Orderly) :
OM – 14
RBA – 05
SC – 02
ST – 02
ALC – 1
State Cadre Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
(OM – 03)
(RBA – 01)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
FOR THE POST OF GUARD :
Minimum Matric and Maximum 12th from the recognized. Having sound physique and height not less than 5 feet – 6 inch and chest not less than 32 inch (expanded 34 inch). However, there will be 2 inch relaxation for both height and chest in case of female candidates and candidates belonging to Ladakh Region).
FOR THE POST OF ORDERLY :
Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2. No weight-age will be given to higher qualification.
Age Limit :
As on 01-01-2017, the applicant should :
- Not below 18 years and
- Not above 40 years in case of General Category candidate.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC Candidate.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidate.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Serviceman
Last Date to Apply :
Last date to apply for the above said posts is 31-08-2017.
Application Fees :
A fee of Rs. 100/- shall be remitted in Govt. Treasury under Head 0039- State Excise. Moreover, the applicants can also deposit the requisite fee in the bank account of Excise Department (Technical P.A. to Excise Commissioner) at J&K Bank, Rail Head Complex, Jammu Branch,Account No. 0022040100001208 and IFSC Code : JAKA0ERAILH.
How to Apply :
The application duly filled and completed in all respect alongwith three passport size photograph and documents shall be deposited in the Office of the Excise Taxation Officer of the concerned District.
Documents to be Enclosed With Application Form :
- Three latest passport size photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marks Certificate of 10th and 12th
- Character Certificate issued by Police/Gazetted Officer.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate, if any, issued by the concerned competent authority.
- Treasury Receipt of Rs. 100.