RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF DIPLOMA TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL) IN NRTS-II-
POWER GRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II, having transmission system in the states of J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh invites applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following positions:-
|Vacancy Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 – Rs. 35,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/09/2017|
Name of the Post : Diploma Trainee (Electrical).
Number of vacancies :
(UR-17,OBC-07, SC-06) 02 vacancies reserved for PWD (01 for PwD(HH) &PwD (OH) each)
Qualification : Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC
Stipend during training period of One year : 16500/-per month
Designation & Level on successful completion of training period : Junior Engineer – Gr. IV at S1 -16000/- in the pay scale of 16000-35500/-(IDA)
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND-
Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of 50, 000/- for Gen/OBC(NCL) candidates & 25000/- for SC candidates for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training.
- The Selection Process shall involve Objective Type Selection Test of two hours duration, to be attempted on Computer(i.e. Computer Based Test), consisting of two parts –
a) Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of Electrical discipline.
b) Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
2). To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Selection Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies (i.e. OBC/SC/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH)), the qualifying criteria in Selection Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I & II separately.
3). All questions shall carry equal marks. Wrong answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
4) Final merit for selection for the subject post shall be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Selection Test (with 100%weightage) i.e. there shall be no interview.
5) The applicants will have the option to appear for Selection Test in HINDI language also.
6. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
7. Center for the selection test shall be intimated separately to the applicants found eligible during preliminary scrutiny of application. The right to allocate center/venue shall be reserved by the Management.
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT-
Fees:- 300/- (Non- refundable) (SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
Important date to be Remember-
1. Opening date of online submission of application 06.09.2017(11:00 hrs).
2. Closing date of online submission of application 26.09.2017(23:59 hrs) .
3. Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode 06.09.2017(11:00 hrs) .
4. Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode 26.09.2017(23:59 hrs) .
5. Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit / qualification /reservation 26.09.2017.