RMSA RECRUITMENT Special Teacher Vacancies in J&K 154 post
J&K RMSA invites applications in prescribed format from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir for the below-mentioned posts:-
1) Post: Special Education Teachers Purpose
Requirement of Special Education Teachers for Inclusive Education for Disabled Children at Secondary Stage.
2) No. of Vacancies: 154 posts
General: 76 posts
ST: 19 Posts
ALC: 06 Posts
OSC: 03 Posts
Appointees will get fixed the consolidated monthly salary of Rs 18000/ Month.
Candidates who are eligible for J&K RMSA Special Education Teacher Posts:
1) Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
2) Age Limit: Applicant should have attained the age of 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Apart from this, there is relaxation in upper age limit as per the criteria below:
i) 43 years for Reserved categories
ii) 42 years for Physically Challenged
iii) 48 years for Ex-Serviceman
3) Educational Qualifications: Graduate with B.ed /B.ed with one year dipmloma in special education.
How to Apply:-
Applicants willing to apply for Special Education teachers in RMSA J&K should submit their applications in prescribed format before 24th August 2017.
Applications are to be submitted in prescribed format only. Applicants have to download the Application form from the Official website of RMSA J&K OR you can get the application forms in Printed format from the Local Stationery Shops.
Applicants will have to pay Rs 200, as application forms in the form of a Bank Draft favouring “State Coordinator, RMSA J&K” payable at J&K Bank.
List of Documents/ Certificates to be attached with Application form
1) State Subject (PRC)
2) Age of Proof (Matric Diploma)
3) Qualification Certificates Marksheet
4) B Ed. Degree in Special Education and Registration Certificate from RCI
5) Self Addressed Envelope ( of Minimum Size 4 by 9 inch) having stamp of Rs 40
6) Category Certificate (If Any)
Also read: ITBP Recruitment Constable 303 Post