SKUAST Jammu Jobs 2017:
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in O-ine Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu before 15/09/2017.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000-28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/09/2017|
Qualification: M.Sc in Agriculture (any discipline)
Desirable Qualifications: Good experience in field experimentation, data recording and computation, soil and plant analysis, good computer skills etc.
Emoluments per month:-
Rs.25000/- per month for Ist& 2nd year of appointment. Rs.28000/-per month for 3rd year. HRA shall be paid as per state government rule.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/09/2017. Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu norms or decision.
How to apply:
The application in the prescribed format along with attested testimonials/certificates must reach to Dr. A. P. Singh(Principal Investigator), Sr. Scientist (Agronomy)& I/C All India Coordinated Research Project on Rainfed Agriculture (AICRPDA),Advanced Centre for Rainfed Agriculture (ACRA),SKUAST-J, Rakh Dhiansar in both hard and soft form on or before 15thSeptember, 2017.Interview shall be held at the Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu on 21stSeptember, 2017. No separate intimation will be issued for interview. The said advertisement is also available on University website www.skuast.org.
Terms and conditions:
• The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year and further extendable for another year subject to the satisfactory performance / availability of budget and duration of the project.
• The appointee has to serve at AICRPDA, Rakh Dhiansar, SKUAST-J/adopted villages of NICRA project in district Samba.
• The engagement shall stand terminated automatically on expiry/completion of the project.
• The appointee can be terminated at any time by the University/Principal Investigator without assigning any reason thereof.
• The appointee shall have no legal claim for regular adjustment /absorption in SKUAST-J after completion /winding up of the project.
• The appointee shall have to report within 15 days to PI of the project from the issue of order failing which the engagement shall stand cancelled automatically.
• The appointee shall produce No Objection Certificate/Relieving Order from his/her present employer at the time of joining. • No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
You can Also see Private JObs- click here