Vacancy for anganwadi workers and anganwadi helper in panchayats garh under ICDS, J&K–
Post- Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi helper.
Candidate should be the resident of j&k.
DETAIL GIVEN BELOW :
Matriculation: 70 points
ii. 10+2:05 points
Iii. Graduation: 05 points
iv) Viva-voce: 20 points the weightage to the academic merit however shall be given on pro rata basis.
1. The selection of the Helper shall be restricted to the Village/ward where anganwadi Centre is located.
2. The candidate should be in the age group of 18-45 years as on 01-01-2017.
3. The Candidate Should be the Permanent Resident of the J&K State
4. Maximum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be Middle pass. In case no middle pass candidate is available, candidates with lesser qualification s shall be considered ,in case no of non-availability of eligible candidate in the Village/Ward .
5. Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL Category in following order of priority .
6. Widow 2. Divorcee 3. Orphan .
7. Any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor in the Revenue Village/Ward.
8. The candidate considered for Anganwadi Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available to be exclusively used for running the Anganwadi Centre, where Government run Anganwadi Centre is not available.
9. In case of a tie-up for selection of Anganwadi Helper ,Preference shall be given to the “Most deserving” among the deserving candidates.
Name of The Panchayat Location of Anganwadi Centre
01 Zuhama Kahandipora/Rishi Mohalla Zuhama (Ward No 01)
02 Gopalsiaf Kolibagh (Ward NO 01) .
03 Ropora Namtal Shah Mohalla (Ward No 03).
04 Panzen-B Shah Mohalla Panzen (Ward No 07) .
5- Mehnoor Gundi-Wali (Ward No 07 ) .
6- Kralwari Ahanciar Mohalla ( Ward No 05 ) .
7- Dadaompora-bala Chapon Mohalla (Ward No 03) .
8- Shumnaq Muqam (Ward No 06) .
9- Sursyar-A Ganai Mohalla (Ward No 04) .
10 Waqam /Ganoonqipora Wani Mohalla Ganoonqipora Wani Mohalla (Ward No06) .
11 Kanil Shah Mohalla (Ward No 04) .
The Applications will complete in all respects along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates should be deposited in the Office of the Undersigned either by personal delivery or by Registered Post against proper receipt. The last date for receipt of Application Forms shall be 10-09-2017 up to 4.00 PM.
Also read more jobs- CLICK HERE