Vijaya Bank Vacancies 2018 for Manager | Recruitment
|Vijaya Bank April 2018||Details|
|Manager||CA, LLB, Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
Last date to Apply
1. Manager– Chartered Accountant: Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants.
Experience as on 01.03.2018: Minimum 2 years of experience as Chartered accountant is required. Preference will be given to candidates who are
working as officer in a medium/large size Bank / Financial Institution with experience in jobs related to credit appraisals/financial analysis etc .
Knowledge of credit risk management will be an added advantage.
2. Manager-Law: BL (LLB) from a Recognized University.
Experience as on 01.03.2018: Minimum 5 years of experience out of which 3 years as practicing Advocate in Civil Court/DRT dealing with Bank related
3. Manager-Security: Pass in any Degree from a recognized University.
Experience as on 01.03.2018: Candidates with 5 years of commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst.
Superintendent of Police/Dy Superintendent of Police with 5 years of service/officer of identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years service.
1). Qualifications/Experience: The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications/experience suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview/Group Discussion/Test. Candidates must possess the qualification on 01.03.2018. (b) Probation Period & Indemnity Bond: Probation period is one year .
2. The selected candidates are required to serve the Bank for a minimum prescribed period of 3 years from the date of joining the bank and are also required to execute an indemnity bond of Rs.3.00 Lakh (Rupees Three Lakhs only) at the time of joining the Bank indemnifying that they will pay an amount of Rs.3.00 lakh to the Bank, if they leave the service before completion of the stipulated period of 3 years.
3. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
4. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents
to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview/Group Discussion/Test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
5. A printout of application not accompanied by copies of necessary and relevant certificates/documents or requisite fee payment receipt (e-receipt) or
not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
6. A recent passport size photograph identical to the present appearance of the applicant should be firmly pasted on the printout of application and
should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of Interview/Group Discussion/Test.
Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of Interview/Group Discussion/Test may lead to disqualification .
1. The mode of selection shall be Interview. However, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test if any conducted and/or personal interview.
2. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Interview/Group Discussion/Test at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates attending the Interview/Group Discussion will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class rail/bus fare by the shortest route or actual expenditure incurred, whichever is less on production of evidence of travel. Fare will not be reimbursed to candidates belonging to other categories appearing for Interview/Group Discussion/Test and those SC/ST/PWD candidates who are already employed with the Government of India, PSUs / PSBs/ State Governments jobs.
Important Dates Remembers:
1. Opening date for On-Line Registration 12.04.2018.
2. Closing date for On-Line Registration: (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas) 27.04.2018.
3 Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application” 04.05.2018.
4. Last date for Receipt of “Print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application (from Far Flung Areas)” 11.05.2018.